Cuxham is situated on the edge of a plain, below the Chilterns. It has a remote feel, but is only five miles from Wallingford. The brick and colour-washed timber-framed cottages, are spread out along one side of the street.
The Half Moon thatched pub, dating from 1647, is in the middle of the village. On the opposite side of the street is a stream, fronted for half a mile, by a white fence.
Cuxham’s church of the Holy Rood, has a Norman tower, but not of any great height.
Photos 1 - 12 of 12